SWEET TURKISH PUL BIBER, 250 GR (0.5 LBS), GRAND BAZAAR ORGANICS
Naturally grow in Mediterranean hills, sundried under Mediterranean sun, our Grand Bazaar Organics products are ethically & naturally sourced.
- Sprinkle it on any Turkish food such as Meat or Veggie stews, mezes, legumes and you will feel the traditional Turkish taste on your food!
- All Natural, No Preservatives-
- Authenitic Middle Eastern / Turkish Gourmet spice
- You could say that it is something like chilli, derived from dried and crushed peppers. A favorite spice in Turkish kitchen
-Pul Biber is sprinkled on just about everything as a garnish for those who like it hot. It's a key ingredient in most spicy dishes, especially meat dishes and soups. It's often kneaded right into the ground beef mixture when making spicy versions of 'köfte', or grilled meatballs.
- Country of Origin: Turkey
- It makes a great gift!
Europe: 2-4 business days
For U.S-Canada: 2-5 days
For rest of the world: 2-5 days
FOR WHOLESALE INQUIRIES AND OTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE
CONTACT US: email@example.com